Days 8-11 of 31 DAYS: BLUR THE LINES



So  I have been behind with my posts. July has been a whirlwind month for me. Juggling the Ninja Monkey and his social life, teaching eleven art workshops in 4 days, making plans for my trip in 2014 and trying to do a work a day.

It really is a great way to focus when everything around is chaotic.  My biggest problem has been that I am not ready to document my work until the evening when the light is bad. I am not a great photographer  so I have let the work pile up on the work bench (aka dinner table).

I have had to remind myself of the purpose of posting the 31 works on this blog. It is a visual diary and so it is warts and all.

Not a lot of this work will survive August, but all of them have a kernel of an idea.

Day8 

Day 9

Day 10

Day11

Comments

  1. Day 10 just didn't work for me. Day 11 was hard to document. I am happy with the work itself but this image is very flat. I don't think anything will come of Day 11 but it has triggered lots of new ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts