Day 2 of 31 DAYS: BLUR THE LINES


The best laid plans...

Well I am already behind with my posts. I pulled a muscle in my neck and shoulder a few weeks ago and now I am paying the price for trying to ignore it.

I am working away in the studio but documenting work is a bit tough. My camera and I are having creative differences.  I am a leftie and and the muscle strain is on the left side. If only I was going for a blurred image.

But this is hardly newsworthy so on with the blog.

Mammalia.  Felt, crochet cotton, anatomy textbook, embroidery thread, glass beads

IDEAS & THOUGHTS

Crocheted doilies & embroidery- traditional female activities. Breasts and flesh and the heart pumping blood.

Looking at the image above I am thinking about a clock.


I feel it should be touched not left hanging on a cold white wall.



Comments

Popular Posts