Ch-ch-ch -ch-changes


Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
Don't want to be a richer (wo)man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
There's gonna have to be a different (wo)man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

Songwriters: David Bowie

Changes lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, BMG Rights Management


At the beginning of the month I left Reverse Garbage, where I was working as a Sustainability Education Officer, to concentrate on my art practice.

I started my relationship with Reverse Garbage as the Artist in Residence in 2015. I then continued working there as an Education Officer.

There have been some projects that have particularly loved working on.  I have also had the pleasure of working with some great educators and artists.

In particular I want to thank Lisa Bergan, Artist, Art Therapist and Education Officer, Rachel Rothwell, Education Manager and science boffin, and Fiona Arnold, Assemblage Artist and educator.


POSSABILITY Ideas EXPO 2015



Making Superhero accessories with people with a disability, their families and carers visiting the expo to see, hear and try the best options to assist their life choices.

Hunter Creative Arts Conference April 2016

A professional Development Workshop developing innovation and creativity with reuse materials in the Primary classroom. 



Musica Viva April 2017


Interacting with children and their parents was so rewarding. The thrill of being "allowed" to paint on a piano- what more could you ask for?


Dubbo South Public School May 2017 


1 PD workshop, 8 student workshops in 2 days with the amazing, motivated kids from Dubbo Sth PS.


Turnbull's Spine August 2017


Working with Fiona Arnold in support of the YES campaign


RecyclingWeek November 2017


26 Waste Sorting Challenge Workshops for Primary Schools groups



STEAM Conference November 2017


At the Powerhouse Museum, Sydney, working with 
 teachers to create Da-Vinci inspired Automata using reusable materials. 



Sustainable House



A few thousand kids, a few hundred houses and many many Primary schools


What next? I am busy in the studio working on the finishing touches of new pieces for an exhibition  at the end of this month at Stirrup Gallery,   Marrickville. I have a few projects incubating at the moment. More about those another time. 

T

Comments

Popular Posts